Direct Station key in Key Programming
Please follow these simple instructions to show you how to create a direct station key in Key Programming:
- 1. To set up a feature code for your phone system you’ll need to logon to your Samsung DM Tool.
- 2. Click on the DM Tool and login using the username and password given by the Technician upon installation.
- 3. You’ll now need to navigate to the section within the phone system where the feature codes are housed.
- 4. Choose option 4. Group & Table and then 4.9 Key Programming and finally 4.9.2 Station Key.
- 5. This will bring up a table. At the top by Tel Number use the drop down to choose the extension you require.
- 6. In this example we will use extension 202.
- 7. The third key down in empty which means it is available to use. Click on the cell which will drop down a selection of options.
- 8. For Direct Station you are looking for the DS key. Once selected click on the field to the right of it and enter the extension you are wanting to call. This allows you to simply press this key without having to key in their full extension on the key pad.
- 9. Once you are happy with you selection press the Save button in the bottom left of the screen.