Change your on hold music
You can have any music you require as your Music On Hold. To change your music follow the steps below.
- Store the required music onto your PC in an MP3 format
- Remove the SD Card from the Music On Hold device, located near the main system.
- Insert the SD card into your PC either using a card reader or the USB Convertor normally supplied
- Replace the existing file with the new file.
- Replace the SD Card back into the unit, making sure it clicks into place
- Remove the power from the Music On Hold unit for a few seconds, then plug back in.