Set call divert / call forward
Please follow these simple instructions to set a call divert/call forward on a Samsung Business Phone:
- 1. To forward all calls on your Samsung handset, dial 601 with the handset on the hook and enter the number you wish to forward to.
- 2. Once you are happy with the number (make sure you have a 9 prefix at the start of it for external numbers), press the FUNCTION key and accept it by pressing OK .
- 3. If set up correctly, the forward icon will be in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- 4. To remove the divert press: 600
- 5. To forward calls on busy or no answer press 602, enter the desired number, press FUNCTION and OK.
- 6. To forward calls on Do Not Disturb, press 603, enter the forward number, press FUNCTION and OK.
- 7. To remove the divert press 600.
NB: Dial 600 whilst the handset is on-hook to cancel all call forwarding settings