Swap the ring plan via the Samsung handset
Please follow these simple instructions to swap the ring plan in your Samsung Business Phone System:
- 1. To swap the ring plan you’ll need to logon to your Samsung DM Tool.
- 2. Click on the DM Tool and login using the username and password given by the Technician upon installation.
- 3. You’ll now need to navigate to section 4 Group & Table and 4.9 Key Programming, then 4.9.2 Station Key.
- 4. Select the extension you require – in this example we are using 201.
- 5. Depending on the handsets you have the number of feature keys available will differ. In this example we are going to use the third key on the phone. Double click the cell and select RTO and then Save. This will allow you to select the third key on your phone and choose the ring plan selected for holiday mode. This could be anything from 1-6, usually 3,4,5 or 6.
- 6. Now the keys have been programmed you’ll need to move to phone itself.
- 7. Press the third key on your handset and press the ring plan number, which in this example is 3. Press the 3 key on the handset.
- 8. You see on the phone screen that the RTO has been confirmed.
- 9. You will now be in this service until you need to revert back to the normal service. To do this press the third feature key and then 0.