Updating your phone system holiday hours
Please follow these simple instructions to change the holiday hours in your Samsung Business Phone System:
- 1. To change the holiday hours you’ll need to logon to your Samsung DM Tool.
- 2. Click on the DM Tool and login using the username and password given by the Technician upon installation.
- 3. You’ll now need to navigate to section 4 Group & Table and 4.3 Ring Plan, then 4.3.2 Holiday List.
- 4. This will now bring up a table on your screen. In the Month field field in line 1, type 12 for December. In the Date field type 25 for the 25th. Follow the same procedure for the 26th.
- 5. In the Ring Plan field you will need to choose which ring plan you want to use. You’ll probably have a choice of 1-6 but choose the plan which has been set for holiday mode. Enter the desired ring plan number. In this example we use ring plan 3.
- 6. You now need to change the VM Field, (Voicemail field). You have a choice of 1-100 but typically you would have been set up with default 1. Fill in the fields accordingly.
- 7. Press Save.
- 8. This is now telling the phone system to use ring plan 3 over the 25-26th December.