Register a cordless phone to it’s base station
Please follow these simple instructions to register a cordless phone to it’s base station:
- 1. Pick up your Gigaset handset and press the right arrow key, this will take you into your settings.
- 2. Scroll down to the Settings option. Select the Handset option, then Register handset.
- 3. If set up correctly, the forward icon will be in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- 4. You will be asked for a PIN. The default PIN is: 0000, then press OK.
- 5. You will then see the screen flash with Base 1. Within 60 seconds of this flashing you will need to go to your Gigaset Base Unit and keep your finger on the button located on the top of this unit for about 5-10 seconds.
- 6. The phone will then register and you will see a Bell symbol, it will beep and you’ll see INT 1. This confirms the registry to the base station.