Voicemail key in Key Programming
Please follow these simple instructions to show you how to create a voicemail key in Key Programming:
- 1. To set up a feature code for your phone system you’ll need to logon to your Samsung DM Tool.
- 2. Click on the DM Tool and login using the username and password given by the Technician upon installation.
- 3. You’ll now need to navigate to the section within the phone system where the feature codes are housed.
- 4. Choose option 4. Group & Table and then 4.9 Key Programming and finally 4.9.2 Station Key.
- 5. This will bring up a table. At the top by Tel Number use the drop down to choose the extension you require.
- 6. In this example we will use extension 201.
- 7. The third key down in empty which means it is available to use. Click on the cell which will drop down a selection of options.
- 8. For Voicemail you are looking for the VM key. To create a voicemail for your own extension you are going to need the VMMSG key.
- 9. In the field next to the VMMSG key it will turn orange which means it has been programmed to your own extension.
- 10. Once this has been done press Save in the bottom left of the screen. This now allows you to access your own voicemail.
- 11. We now need to test that it has been set up correctly, so press the third key down on your handset. You will be promoted to enter your password. Enter your password.
- 12. Press 0 and then Press 5 for Personal Greetings.
- 13. Press 7 to edit your mailbox greeting. Record your greeting and press # at the end.